CORE CONNECTION WORKSHOP - 15TH FEBRUARY 2020
SWITCH ON CALM CONFIDENCE AND STRENGTHEN YOUR CENTRE
with Laura Hames Franklin and Brighton Pilates
When you feel connected to yourself physically, you become stronger mentally and emotionally
For most of us, busy-ness and stress translate to physical symptoms too: Belly bloat, chest tightness, or tummy trouble, to name a few.
It’s all connected, and it all has to do with your core...
Your physical core aka abdominals, and other central muscles, fascia, and organs. And your emotional core, aka your confidence and sense of self.
We’re bringing all these pieces together for an epic Franklin Method® and Universal Health Principles® workshop designed to help you develop calm confidence, a strong physical core, and an unwavering sense of self.
You’re pulled in a million different directions everyday: Rushing to meetings, responding to clients, or tending to your nagging (precious!) kids.
Whatever your stage of life, we all have 100 things to do everyday, and it’s inevitable to get thrown off centre.
And then there’s the always-present social media.
The silent pull to check out what your besties are up to, drool over food porn, or pine over your sisters latest tropical vacation.
All of these things from work demands to social media can throw us off centre and make us question what we’re doing with our lives.
What if you had an unwavering sense of stability that came from your core and couldn’t be shaken by anyone or anything outside of you?
Even if you were running around like mad, the underlying feeling was one of calm confidence rather than wacky wobbliness?
If you’ve been feeling:
- Stiff, stuck, stodgy, and sore in your body and/or life.
- As if something must be off with your digestion. You’re either dealing with belly bloating, constipation, the opposite, or all of the above.
- Less control around bathroom time, even though you do pilates and consider your core to be quite strong.
- Overwhelmed by your to-do list. You find yourself thinking, when will I have time to finally do the things that are most important to me?
- Like you might have ADD; you just cannot focus, and feel like you’e always on your smartphone.
...this 1-day workshop is for you!
Laura Hames Franklin will be guiding you through Franklin Method® and Universal Health Principles® exercises to¦
- Tone and lengthen your abs without straining your body or adding tension.
- Strengthen your pelvic floor and experience its connection to your abdominals and breath.
- Connect with your centre on a physical and emotional level to develop deeper confidence in yourself, your life, and your work.
- Create a feeling of spaciousness and freedom in your body through ball and band exercises.
- Correct postural misalignments, let go of tension and holding, and perhaps clear up symptoms you’ve had your entire life.
- Deepen your relationship with yourself, the people in your life, and whatever higher power you believe in.
- Understand and master the anatomy and biomechanics of your body for greater mobility and range, with ease.
Who is Laura Hames Franklin?
Laura Hames Franklin is an intuitive thought leader, the creator of Universal Health Principles, the founder of Superhuman School, and a member of the Franklin Method® faculty.
She fuses Franklin Method© movement, intuitive downloads, muscle testing, and tapping to help you optimise your body and mind so you can be a catalyst for change in the world.
Laura reaches thousands of people worldwide through her dynamic online and in-person trainings. She’s worked with hundreds of top-tier entrepreneurs such as Marie Forleo, Lewis Howes, and Nathalie Lussier.
When she’s not teaching, leading group programs online, or in client sessions, you can find her taking ballet with her husband or globetrotting with girlfriends.
In Core Connection you’ll discover how to become strong, fit, and flexible in body and mind, with practices and tools you can use for life.
When you feel connected to yourself physically, you become stronger mentally and emotionally.
You’re less affected by and caught up in the exhausting details of life.
You’re able to put down Instagram when it starts to feel toxic and addictive.
Instead of getting bogged down in what other people are doing, you’ll become more interested in connecting with yourself, nourishing your body, and deepening your real-life relationships.
This workshop will be activating but not exhausting.
We’ll be doing gentle movement, visualisation, embodiment exercises, and more surprises to give you a true mind-body experience.
You’ll walk away feeling¦
You can join us live in Brighton UK at Yellowave, or tune into the livestream from anywhere in the world.
CORE CONNECTIONS Workshop:
When: 15th February 2020, 12-5pm
Where: Yellowave, 299 Madeira Drive, Brighton, BN2 1EN